Questions and Answers

0 Like

Beatriz Reutter

How to allocate “government consumption of fixed capital” from IOPC to other classiffication.

Dear IELab community,

I'm, once again, navigating the waters of IELab and in need of some advice.

The question this time: When building concordance tables for environmental accounts, how to allocate the IOPC category "government consumption of fixed capital 'for agriculture. products' (0201-0203)"?. (or any other "Gov. consumption of fixed capital" category)

I think they have to be allocated to the sector in which the government is making the investment (i.e. gov. consump. of fixed capital for agricultural sector should be allocated to agricultural sector). Any thoughts on this?

I'm sorry if this question has been answered before, I just couldn't find the information.


Beatriz Reutter


Report abuse

0 Responses

No answers to this question yet. Be the first to answer this question.